Please note the following submission deadlines for the 2022-2023 / 2023-2024 Academic Years:
Summer 2022: August 15, 2022
Fall 2022: October 1, 2022
Winter 2023: February 1, 2023
Spring 2023: May 15, 2023
Anyone submitting their final signed thesis and exit paperwork between February 2, 2023 and May 15, 2023 will be part of the Spring graduating cohort with a graduation year of 2023
Summer 2023: August 15, 2023
Anyone submitting their final signed thesis and exit paperwork between May 16, 2023 and Auugust 15, 2023 will be part of the Summer graduating cohort with a graduation year of 2024
Fall 2023: October 1, 2023
Anyone submitting their final signed thesis and exit paperwork between August 16, 2023 and October 1, 2023 will be part of the Fall graduating cohort with a graduation year of 2024
Submission Requirements (Thayer MS/PhD and MALS students, please contact your program for submission requirements):
- Certification Letter from Program
- This will be emailed to Amy Gallagher by your program admin.
- Be sure to email a copy of your signed title page to your program administrator for verification.
- PDF of entire thesis
- Thesis must be properly formatted for single-sided printing with 1.5 inch left margin
- See the thesis Thesis Guidelines for additional formatting requirements (page numbering, etc.)
- PDF must include the signed title page**.
- Email the PDF to Amy.L.Gallagher@Dartmouth.edu
- Three Exit Forms
- Upload thesis to Dartmouth Digital Commons
- This version should NOT include committee signatures
- Follow this link for a guide on how to upload your thesis to Dartmouth Digital Commons
- PhD Students Only
** Signatures on Title Page: All signatures must be on one title page. Electronic signatures are allowed. Ideally, the electronic signatures should be high-resolution versions of an actual signature. In cases where a committee member does not have a digital copy of their actual signature and is unable to sign in person, they may provide you with an alternative form such as an Adobe signature or typewritten signature. All signatures will be verified by your program. Dean Jon Kull will sign after work is submitted to the Guarini School.