How do I receive an application fee waiver?
- Application waivers are available in some instances. For the 2021-2022 application season, the only programs requiring an application fee are: Computer Science, Engineering, MALS, Physics MS and Ph.D.
Do all programs require GRE scores in 2021-2022?
- None of our programs require GRE scores. For the Health Policy and Clinical Practice Ph.D. at The Dartmouth Institute, they are optional.
I forgot to upload my transcript before I submitted my application. How can I add it?
I've already submitted my application, but now I'd like to make changes to my CV, or essay, or anything else.
- Send an explanatory email, along with a PDF of the revised material to Guarini Admissions.
What is the Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies at Dartmouth code for GRE and TOEFL scores?
- 3351. Department codes are optional.
I am an international student, but I have already earned a degree from a university in the U.S. (or Canada, Great Britain, or Australia). Do I still have to take the TOEFL?
- No. The TOEFL can be waived if you have studied successfully for at least a year in an English-speaking country. Contact Guarini Admissions for more information.
My application status shows that my TOEFL scores have not been received. I made payment for my score reports to be sent over 2 weeks ago.
- It usually takes at least a month between your request and our receipt of the scores.
What address should official transcripts be sent to?
- (Remember, there is no need to send official transcripts unless you are offered admission) Official transcripts should be sent to the Guarini School address.
Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies
64 College Street, Suite 6062, Room 102
Hanover, NH 03755