How do I receive an application fee waiver?
- Application waivers are available in some instances. For the 2021-2022 application season, the only programs requiring an application fee are: Computer Science, Engineering, MALS, Physics MS and Ph.D. Please contact your prospective program for more details.
Do all programs require GRE scores in 2021-2022?
- None of our programs require GRE scores. For the Health Policy and Clinical Practice Ph.D. at The Dartmouth Institute, they are optional.
I received my test scores after submitting my application. How do I submit them?
- You can return to your application status page and self-report your unofficial GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS scores after application submission.
What is the Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies at Dartmouth code for GRE and TOEFL scores?
- 3351. Department codes are optional.
I am an international student, but I have already earned a degree from a university in the U.S. (or Canada, Great Britain, or Australia). Do I still have to take the TOEFL?
- No. The TOEFL can be waived if you have studied successfully for at least a year in an English-speaking country. Contact your prospective program for more information.
What address should official transcripts be sent to?
- (Remember, there is no need to send official transcripts unless you are offered admission)
Official transcripts should be sent to the Guarini School address.
Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies
64 College Street, Suite 6062, Room 102
Hanover, NH 03755
Official electronic transcripts can be sent to the Guarini School Admissions email address: