How do I receive an application fee waiver?
- Application waivers are available in some instances. Contact Jane Seibel for more information.
I forgot to upload my transcript before I submitted my application. How can I add it?
I’ve already submitted my application, but now I’d like to make changes to my CV, or essay, or anything else.
- Send an explanatory email, along with a PDF of the revised material to the Guarini School.
What is the Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies at Dartmouth code for GRE and TOEFL scores?
- 3351. Department codes are optional.
I am an international student, but I have already earned a degree from a university in the U.S. (or Canada, Great Britain, or Australia). Do I still have to take the TOEFL?
- No. The TOEFL can be waived if you have studied successfully for at least a year in an English-speaking country. Contact the Guarini School for more information.
My application status shows that my TOEFL scores have not been received. I made payment for my score reports to be sent over 2 weeks ago.
- It usually takes at least a month between your request and our receipt of the scores.