How do I receive an application fee waiver?
- Application waivers are available in some instances. For the 2022-2023 application season, the only programs requiring an application fee are: Computer Science, Engineering, MALS, and Physics. To request a fee waiver please complete the following form https://apply.gs.dartmouth.edu/register/guarini-fee-waiver Please contact the prospective program for more details.
Do all programs require GRE scores in 2022-2023?
- The only program requiring GRE scores this year is Computer Science. For all other programs the GRE is optional.
Can I receive a TOEFL/IELTS waiver?
- The language proficiency test can be waived if you have studied successfully for at least a year in an English-speaking country. It can also be waived if the language of instruction at your international institution was English. Contact your prospective program for more information. *Some programs have stricter waiver requirements
I am an international student, but I have already earned a degree from a university in the U.S. (or Canada, Great Britain, or Australia). Do I still have to take the TOEFL?
- No. The TOEFL can be waived if you have studied successfully for at least a year in an English-speaking country. Contact your prospective program for more information.
I received my test scores after submitting my application. How do I submit them?
- You can return to your application status page and self-report your unofficial GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS scores after application submission.
What is the Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies at Dartmouth code for GRE and TOEFL scores?
- 3351. Department codes are optional.
Can I update my application materials after submission?
- No. All that can be updated after submission are unofficial self-reported test scores, permanent address, and recommender information. This can be done through your application status page.
What address should official transcripts be sent to?
- Upon admission into your program, official transcripts showing your conferred degree are required.
- There is no need to send official transcripts unless you are offered admission.
Official transcripts should be sent to the Guarini School address.
Guarini School of Graduate and Advanced Studies
64 College Street, Suite 6062, Room 102
Hanover, NH 03755
Official electronic transcripts can be sent to the Guarini School Admissions email address: