National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
Dartmouth's Institutional Membership in the NCFDD provides postdocs and faculty access to the numerous resources:
- Monthly core training workshops
- Monthly guest expert workshops
- Audio, slides and transcripts of all workshops so you can learn at your convenience
- A private peer mentoring forum
- Monthly accountability buddy match
- Moderated monthly writing challenges
- Weekly productivity tips via the Monday Motivator
To register: Go to the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity website:
- Select the "Become a Member" tab and choose "Individual Membership."
- On the Individual Membership page select "Click Here"
- On the "Select Your Member Type" page, select "Institutional Sub-Account," and
- On the "Select a Username" page use your institution issued e-mail address in the Username box
- Complete the registration process