Academic Support

Graduate students have access to the same kinds of academic support that are provided for undergraduate students.


Even the most successful students can have difficulty adapting to new learning environments, and graduate school can be challenging for different reasons at different stages in your career. GRAD students have access to many academic support networks. The Student Affairs and Registrar staff provide students with referrals to other offices, on and off campus, as necessary. 

Fees and Financial Aid

In the case of services that have a user fee (tutoring, Learning Disability testing, etc.), graduate students are also expected to pay the user fee. When an exception to a fee is made for those undergraduate students on financial aid, then graduate students can request that their source of financial aid pay for the service. Depending on the service required and their degree of financial need, graduate students may seek support from their department, the Graduate Studies Office, and the Office of Financial Aid.