Internship and Experiential Learning Courses for Undergraduate and Graduate Students at Dartmouth

Curricular Practical Training Courses

The following Dartmouth courses require an internship or other external practical training experience related to the student's program of study. 

International students with immigration sponsorship from Dartmouth College should consult the Office of Visa and Immigration Services (OVIS) about the application process and eligibility for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment authorization to complete the internship or other external practical training experience.

Students should consult the Course Catalog (ORC) for specific course descriptions: 

Guarini School:

PEMM 128

MICR 128

QBS 185

QBS 184

QBS 187

PH 161

PHYS 129

COSC 295

COSC 297

COSC 298

COSC 299

PSYC 168




UNSG 295

UNSG 296

UNSG 297

UNSG 298

Thayer School:

ENGG 300

ENGG 390

Tuck School:

FSB 123